Friday, May 23, 2014

Tom's On The Move Has Moved

                                               
Howdy readers,

If you've reached this page looking for awesome new Tom's On The Move content, do not be afraid.

There's plenty more stuff, it just ain't here anymore.

I finally got around to getting my own website. It's tomsonthemove.com. Basically, it's the same thing as before, but I nixed the ".blogspot" out of the web address. It cost me over a hundred bucks for the privilege, but I thought I might do better pitching my writing to folks if I had a more professional-looking website. Of course, as for whether the writing itself becomes that much more compelling, that's for you to judge.

I've enjoyed all the feedback that I've had from readers, and consider myself lucky to have so many people take an interest in my doings. Thanks for sticking with me.


This is my 99th post here. Imagine that!

Keep reading,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment